No-one wants to lose a tax free investment. Protect your forest from fire:
Fires occur when ground vegetation is dead and dry.
To avoid this:-
1. Do not light fires in or near woodland.
2. Check fire breaks(Ideally fire breaks should be 6 meters apart).
3. Insure your forest.
4. Obey the law (It is illegal to cut, grub, burn or otherwise destroy vegetation growing between 1st March and 31st of August).
5. Plan ahead (Have a map showing access to land and assembly points for fire fighting personnel as well as potential sources of water).
6. Be vigilant (If a fire is detected, summon help immediately).