Beneficial Ownership means if you are a 25% or more shareholder of an Irish company, this fact needs to be now included on a central register before November 22nd 2019 or else they (the Office of Corporate Enforcement I presume) could prosecute you. More grief.
It’s easy sort out though, but not dead easy: This is the info you need to have to hand for each beneficial owner in a company, namely;
- there are no filing fees and
- you only can file online. Don’t forget now. (If you need me to do it for you €75 including vat)
The list of info needed is:
- The Company name and CRO number,
- then for each 25% beneficial owner
- Name (must be the exact same as your PPS number is registered for)
- Address (this must match the address on file with the Dept. Social Protection)
- Date of birth
- PPS Number
- Details of percentage shareholding/voting rights in the company
Central Register of Beneficial Ownership (RBO) Website:
If you want us to do it for you we have a fixed fee of €75 including vat, but maybe give it a crack yourself first, just so you can see what’s involved.
Free Fone me on 1 800 476 984 or email me here here if any questions.