There is endless benefits to moving your book keeping online!
Watch our 2 minute video outlining the process involved:
Steps to take in order to get set up:
- Provide the background details of your business
- Set up Goproposal software
- Set up Quickbooks Online
- Open up a Dext account (previously called Receipt Bank)
- Watch Dext’s 30s video on how to set up
- Our 90 minute online training via zoom
- Connect your bank accounts
- Set up auto reporting
- Download the Fetch program
- We Check in- Ask us any questions!
At Barry Accountants, we ourselves run a lot of our business online, and therefore work with the named software above. As a result, we highly recommend moving your book keeping online for the following reasons:
- Increased accessibility
- Efficiency and Time Savings
- Accuracy and Error Reduction
- Real-time updated data
- Collaboration of software
- Data security
- Cost Effective
We strongly believe online bookkeeping to be a valuable investment for businesses looking to streamline their financial processes, reduce manual efforts, and gain better insights into their financial performance. We strongly value it’s contribution to businesses as it saves valuable time for our clients and reduces human error. While many things are moving online nowadays, we can confidently say that switching to online book keeping is a wise choice if you are looking to reduce the stress that comes with owning any business.
For more information, once you are set up, take a look at our long discussing Online Book Keeping and it’s benefits. Click Here!