SIMPLE….Everything!!! But we emphasize from the start that early confirmation means lower charges and late confirmation means higher fees. Chasing people is a waste of everyone’s time. Our system is designed to get it done without stressing you or us out.
For Enquiries: Our dedicated email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you work with our procedures as they are designed to minimise disruption and increase reliability in getting your payslips completed in a timely fashion
- YOUR Payroll Completed on time, every time or YOUR Money back.
- Payroll will be sent to you 4 Days before payday for approval within the next 48 hours.
- If that happens, our fees drop a further 10%. (This is where we want everyone to be)
- Even if a change has to be made, as long as it’s within the first 48 hours, no charge.
- If late confirming, or late changes, a 50% levy is added to cover disruption costs. (Zero tolerance on this one)
- ALL Submissions completed to www.revenue.ie
- Comprehensive PDF Payroll Reports emailed every pay period.
- All Enrolment duties taken care of
- Payslips delivered via email to YOUR Employees (Can be password protected)
- Starters added & Leavers processed
- Informed of payments due to Revenue & how to pay.
- Peace of Mind – your Payroll checked and verified for accuracy using our checklist system.
- As your Payroll Agent, we will communicate with Revenue on your behalf when required.
- Year-end duties undertaken.
- Payroll information provided directly to your Accountant at Year End.
- Unlimited ongoing Payroll Support.
- YOUR own Customer Support Contact
Remember the Items to be very aware of:
- All 5-10 minute queries are answered for free but if it’s a more involved issue (e.g Salary Increase what/if scenarios then these are billed at €30+vat per half hour)
- If you contact us after the approval deadline, this means late charges apply and the Revenue submission most likely will be late or missed and wages cannot be paid.
- If you make changes after the first approval, the first change is free within the 48 window period, but if there are further changes, there is a 50% levy to cover the extra rework
- If no changes after the first approval there is a 10% discount applied to the agreed rates.
- We work to scheduled timeframes, if you miss these there will be a per half hour charge of €30+vat
- For Irish Based Employers, no Set Up Costs, but with Foreign Based it’s €150 as it just seems to be so complicated. (aaaghh)